When searching for a job, you're resume is like your business card. Your resume is an advertisement of your professional knowledge and skills to an employer.
Professional POP offers the following resume writing services:
- Proof Reading - Our Professional Workplace Consultant will proof-read and edit your current resume. Our goal is to ensure that your resume speaks to your professional brand.
- Formatting - We have all had the pleasure of creating and saving a resume only to have it reformat itself after you are ready to submit your resume for consideration. This headache is no longer yours! Our Workplace Consultant will re-format your resume for various applications.
- Resume Writing - Are you having trouble with writing your resume or just don't have the time? Let our Professional Workplace Consultant create your resume for you! Simply send a copy of your work history and a copy of the job description of the position that you are applying for along with a professional statement about yourself and we will do the rest!
Congratulations! You have impressed the hiring manager with your resume!
Now it's time to prepare for the next step of the hiring process,the interview. This is where you have the opportunity to WOW your potential new employer.
Interviewing can be a bit intimidating however, the more prepared you are, the less intimidating your interview process will be. Professional POP offers the following services o help you to prepare for your next interview:
- Sample Interview Questions - Professional POP will provide a list of sample questions for you to review and practice answering in preparation for your interview.
- Dress To Impress - Our Professional Workplace Consultant will provide tips on how to dress for your interview.
- Mock Interviews - We can also perform a a mock interview with you that will be recorded for critique and review.
You got the job!
Now that you have started your new job or even if you have been in your current position for a while and would like to grow or pursue other career paths within your current company. Our Professional Workplace Consultant will assist you in setting your professional goals and achieving them. Professional POP would like to assist you with the following:
- Mentoring - Identifying and working with a mentor
- Growth - Assist in identifying the next step in your career
- Utilizing Your Professional Gifts - Identifying the best way for you to market your professional gifts at work
Who We Are
Professional POP is an organization created to assist entry level and mid-level professionals in becoming the professional that you were created to be!
Our goal at Professional POP is to assist you in realizing and pursuing your professional purpose by utilizing the gifts that God has blessed you with.
Our tagline "What's Your POP?" is a question designed to encourage professionals at all levels and work fields to think about your professional pursuit of purpose and how you can effectively utilize your purpose to be successful in the workplace.
Interested in learning more about what we offer? Send us an email with your request, we're ready to serve you!