A Heavenly Work Experience Awaits You!
Wonderful work environment
Awesome benefit package
Excellent opportunities for growth and promotion
Job Title: Child of God
Job Description: Love God first above any and all things, never put anyone or anything before Him. Know that God loves you and that He will never forsake you, He is always with you. Submit to and obey God’s Word, spend time with Him daily. Cast your cares, fears, insecurities and doubts on Him. Trust in Him and know that He is all powerful and that He can and will transform anything meant to hurt you into a blessing for you. Have faith and seek God in everything that you do, put your confidence in Him always. Always serve God in excellence and walk in the purpose that He has for you. Let your light shine for Him and strive to be a reflection of Him daily. Open your heart to God and allow Him to move in your life in ways that you could never imagine!
- Know that no one will ever love you the way that God loves you. You are and will always be deserving of God’s love. Make it a goal to be a reflection of God’s love daily.
- Find joy in God’s works and rejoice in Him
- Find peace in God and know that He has, is and will continue to overcome all things that are ungodly
- Be patient and know that what God has planned for you will happen in His timing because he knows what’s best for you.
- Be kind and merciful to others, love others the way that God loves you. Treat others the way that you want to be treated.
- Remember that God is good all the time and that His goodness and mercy will reign forever! Make a conscious effort to be a model of His goodness every day.
- Develop and sustain unwavering faith in God, know that he will never forsake you or do anything to hurt you. Trust in His love and His word.
- Have a spirit of gentleness towards others. Don’t judge, slander, mock or be harsh toward others. Practice and develop a sense of humility.
- Exercise self-control, be disciplined in God’s word. Ask God for guidance.
Experience: None Required
Requirements: Seek and Follow God
Don’t Miss Out On This Opportunity! APPLY NOW!
If you came across this job posting, would you apply?! There would really be no need to because you’ve already been hired. It’s easy to forget that we should be obedient to God’s word when we are at work because work can be so competitive. Some of the responsibilities that we are to live up to in order to properly serve Him are dismissed, overlooked or forgotten because we are focused on following a corporate success model. However, every time that we decide to follow God’s word in the workplace we become more of a reflection of the success that He sees in us. This is the success model that we should follow and strive to achieve.
This week, let’s focus on God’s purpose for us in the workplace and finding success in His plan for us!
Have a blessed and prosperous week!